キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
告知
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

I need to cancel my subscription and also get a refund. How?

I need to cancel my subscription and also get a refund. How?

lkhmeltonp
New member | Level 2

I sent an email to cancel my subscription before my payment was taken from my account but it was not cancelled and the payment came out of my account. I need to cancel my account and get refunded. How do I get to the right person to do that? I have tried every link on the site and I can find nowhere I can even talk or email anyone who can do this. Please tell me who to contact or pass my message to who needs to do this.

1 応答

Mark
Super User II

Unfortunately Dropbox doesnt accept email cancellations as they do not have an email inbox - there isnt even an email address you can use. 

You need to contact support via www.dropbox.com/support and ask for help. 

Help info is available here: https://help.dropbox.com/plans/refund

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

ハート Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

さらにサポートが必要ですか?
Who's talking

この投稿に最も貢献しているユーザー

Mark Super User II
Dropbox のユーザー レベルとは